Hey instructors (and soon-to-be instructors)! I’m jumping into the community today to highlight a few first-time publishers that got off to a good start in April. Every month, hundreds of instructors just like you work really hard to publish their first course on Udemy. Based on our data, these instructors had some of the best starts last month. Congrats!
- 3Ds Max Game Modeling: Complete 3D Modeling in 3Ds Max by Marcus 3Ds Max
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons: Introduction by Ingrid Weisfelt
- Financial Modeling and Valuation by Anurag Singal
- Kubernetes Made Easy | From Scratch | DevOps | 15H by @Schalla
- Learn Dutch: The Fast, Easy & Fun Speaking Dutch Method 6hrs by Dutch Language Institute
- Level Up Your CSS Animation Skills by Donovan Hutchinson
- Machine Learning Career Guide – Technical Interview by Vladimir Poliakov
- Software Testing Masterclass (2019) - From Novice to Expert by @OzanIlhan
- Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less by Alexis Haselberger
- Write a Results-oriented Resume by Raj Ray
One of the big reasons students keep coming back to Udemy is that they can consistently find new courses to help them learn the skills they need to improve their lives. So let’s take a minute to congratulate these newly published instructors on what they've achieved, and wish them luck in their journey.
And remember - pushing “publish” is the starting line, not the finish line!
Thank you so much James. Its an honour to be part of this list. I see this recognition as a culmination of the efforts that went in the creation of this course on Financial Modeling & Valuation. Look forward to contribute more and more to the community