Seeking Advice on Preparing High-Quality Course Creation on Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Advice on Preparing High-Quality Course Creation on Udemy

Hello Udemy Community,

I'm Iftekhar, a new instructor hoping to create my first course on this platform. I understand the importance of maintaining high-quality audio and video for my content to ensure the best learning experience for my students.

I am aware that there are many aspects to consider from the type of equipment to use, how to set it up, and the software required for post-production editing.

I would greatly appreciate it if any experienced instructors could share their advice or resources they've found helpful in achieving excellent audio and video quality.

Additionally, I would like to know about any potential challenges that I might face and how to overcome them. This includes best practices for setting up my recording space, tips on lighting, suggestions for affordable but effective equipment, and any other factors that could contribute to creating a professional-looking and sounding course.

Thank you in advance for your valuable insights.

Best Regards,

Iftekhar

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Iftekhar756 Welcome to the instructor community! We are happy to have you here. There are so many interesting posts in the community you can take advantage of, I'll like to recommend you watch the following webinars we had with experienced instructors that will help you through the course creation process:

Also, feel free to use the search bar tool to look for topics of your interest. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Cool 

Depends on your budget. If you tell us your budget, we can help you by giving you tips within that budget. For instance, I have a mic and camera in mind that I believe is great for recording, but it does not fit a low budget. 

Best regards,

Maz

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.