Here are some of my thoughts on possibly improving the reviews from students:
1. Engage with your students by answering their questions in a timely manner, doing so, will make the students feel your care about their success.
2. Provide clear and concise instructions so that your course material is easy to follow and understand, break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand pieces.
3. Use engaging multimedia to make your course more interesting.
4. Improve, continuously, your course using the students feedback or questions.
5. Your course should be of high quality, well-organized, well-structured and up-to-date with new information and best practices to make it relevant to what the students are looking for to learn.
6. Offer additional resources, such as quizzes and assessments that the students can use to supplement their learning experience.
7. Provide support and extra material after the course is finished, to ensure that the students can continue learning and practicing.
This is amazing @Ahmed_Jendoubi, thank you for sharing your tips! This topic is often discussed in our community, and posts like this are very helpful. 🙌
Interested in hearing what other instructors have to say too!