01-28-2023 11:27 AM
Here are some of my thoughts on possibly improving the reviews from students:
1. Engage with your students by answering their questions in a timely manner, doing so, will make the students feel your care about their success.
2. Provide clear and concise instructions so that your course material is easy to follow and understand, break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand pieces.
3. Use engaging multimedia to make your course more interesting.
4. Improve, continuously, your course using the students feedback or questions.
5. Your course should be of high quality, well-organized, well-structured and up-to-date with new information and best practices to make it relevant to what the students are looking for to learn.
6. Offer additional resources, such as quizzes and assessments that the students can use to supplement their learning experience.
7. Provide support and extra material after the course is finished, to ensure that the students can continue learning and practicing.
02-02-2023 04:53 AM
This is amazing @Ahmed_Jendoubi, thank you for sharing your tips! This topic is often discussed in our community, and posts like this are very helpful. 🙌
Interested in hearing what other instructors have to say too!
02-02-2023 07:37 AM
Thank you @Bella for your kind words of encouragement.
I do look forward to reading udemy instructors discussion on this topic.
Ooops, it looks like you’re not a registered Udemy instructor. Want to become an instructor? We’d love to have you!
Become an instructor Already an instructor? Sign in
You can join the Instructor Club after you publish your first course. In the meantime, you’ll find plenty of help and advice in Studio U.