Shoutout thread! Tag someone who deserves some recognition!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shoutout thread! Tag someone who deserves some recognition!

Hello Instructor Community!

As the end of the year rewards just took place, we wish that we could have recognized all of the outstanding members of the community! There have been so many individuals who have helped others push 

Now’s the time to give some recognition! If anyone within the community has helped you through your journey, tag them in the comments!

Let’s spread some cheer to wrap up 2022!

2 Replies

It's wonderful to see recognition for outstanding community members! Here are a few shoutouts:

@AmazingMentor: Thank you for your endless support and guidance throughout my learning journey. Your expertise has been invaluable!
@HelpfulPeer: You've always been there with answers to my questions and words of encouragement. Thanks a million!
@InspirationalLeader: Your leadership and dedication to this community are truly inspiring. Thank you for setting such a positive example!
@KnowledgeGuru: Your vast knowledge and willingness to share it have been a game-changer for me. I'm grateful for your contributions!
@FriendlyContributor: You make this community a warm and welcoming place. Your kindness is appreciated by all!
Let's keep the recognition Official Site going and celebrate the wonderful individuals who make this community so special! 🌟

This given information is really nice thanks for sharing Tell Happy Star Survey

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.