Student not getting support from Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student not getting support from Udemy

A student contacted me about not being able to download the course material due to some HTML web site error.

<p>I cannot download any resources in the course: "<strong>Kerberos authentication in Windows domains</strong>" as below message.</p><p><br></p><p>&lt;Error&gt;</p><p>&lt;Code&gt;InvalidRequest&lt;/Code&gt;</p><p>&lt;Message&gt;Request specific response headers cannot be used for anonymous GET requests.&lt;/Message&gt;</p><p>&lt;RequestId&gt;6XF737YVXE40RPZW&lt;/RequestId&gt;</p><p>&lt;HostId&gt;13Bl94UcjRH1qttlE4rpBdfn4MBQjYznfTuHc5w2z8ZE/cV2xK/gmmixEDh3W78iKOdTQ9lab8k=&lt;/HostId&gt;</p><p>&lt;/Error&gt;</p><p><br></p>

I advised him to contact Udemy support, so he opens a support case (7656705) and Claire from Udemy support advises him to contact the course instructor???

The student sends me a screenshot of the conversation with Udemy and I tell him I will check it with the support. I open a support case and get an automated email informing me that a case has not been opened, but to open one of the articles listed in email and open a case (again) using the link "contact us" from the article. So I open the link to an article and click on "contact us" button. It opens a new support case form, so I fill it in, attach the screenshot I received from the student and click submit. It process the requests and comes back with an alert "your request could not be submitted".

Any idea what to do now?

Thanks

Zoran

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Zoran2021 I apologize for the miscommunication from the Student support team. I did some search on this and apparently, there was a glitch and students were unable to download resource files in their courses. To my knowledge, this issue was fixed Yesterday. So the student might be able to download the resources now.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Eliana 

Thank you Eliana, the student confirmed he was able to download the contend earlier today.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Awesome @Zoran2021

lots of new student are not able to create a account on udemy.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors