Taking opinion

Options

Hello everyone,

I hope you have a great day , i'm kind of have a request

i know it's maybe not the right place but i thought that this happened to some of you and also i've asked the support team but i didn't get any answer .

so here is the thing , i wanna print (i teach on udemy on a T-shirt) so i don't know if it's legal or not.

so anyone knows or can tell me about this thing.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• GregReverdiau
    Options

The use of the logo (if you plan on using that) is likely going to be an issue since you don't own the rights.

• AhmedAhmedHassa
    Options

so what you mean is i can use the sentence (i teach on udemy) but i can't use this logo

rsz_screenshot_26.png

50874053_10112381932200479_3870120280814780416_n.jpg

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 Community Champion rank
    Options

Hey @AhmedAhmedHassa
    , our team is working on creating a Udemy swag store, so I'd recommend waiting a bit so you can purchase the shirt instead :)

• AhmedAhmedHassa
    Options

okay thanks for help

• TUWagner
    TUWagner Posts: 2 Community Champion rank
    Options

Good Day!

As it has been over a year since this post has had a response - and it is the closest to what I am curious about - I am going to ask the same, but a bit different, question :smileywink:

As an Instructor on Udemy are we allowed to use either the "U" or word "Udemy" when promoting that we teach/have courses available/or generally want to promote Udemy?

I was thinking of creating the same type of shirt/cup/stickers/etc for my own personal use - not to sell and earn $$ from the actual Udemy Logo for any purpose other than promoting my course and that of the whole Udemy Platform.

I was also looking at creating an "I Teach on Udemy" Facebook/IG/Twitter/etc Profile Frame.

If this is ok to do, where would I get the logo in order to create these?

Thank You in Advance for Your Time - I Greatly Appreciate It :smileyvery-happy:

Sincerely,

Tracy

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 researcher rank
    Options

Hey @TUWagner
    , it's best to reach out to policy@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to answer these questions for you.

• TUWagner
    TUWagner Posts: 2 Community Champion rank
    Options

Thank You SO Much, Abbie :heart:

I will do so!

Have a Great Day :smileyhappy: