cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking opinion

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I hope you have a great day , i'm kind of have a request 

i know it's maybe not the right place but i thought that this happened to some of you and also i've asked the support team but i didn't get any answer .

so here is the thing , i wanna print (i teach on udemy on a T-shirt) so i don't know if it's legal or not.

so anyone knows or can tell me about this thing.

thanks in advance.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

The use of the logo (if you plan on using that) is likely going to be an issue since you don't own the rights. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hey @AhmedAhmedHassa, our team is working on creating a Udemy swag store, so I'd recommend waiting a bit so you can purchase the shirt instead 🙂 

Go to solution

Hey @TUWagner, it's best to reach out to policy@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to answer these questions for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

7 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

The use of the logo (if you plan on using that) is likely going to be an issue since you don't own the rights. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

so what you mean is i can use the sentence (i teach on udemy) but i can't use this logo

i can't use this ?i can't use this ?

but can use this ?but can use this ?

Go to solution

Hey @AhmedAhmedHassa, our team is working on creating a Udemy swag store, so I'd recommend waiting a bit so you can purchase the shirt instead 🙂 

Go to solution

okay thanks for help

Go to solution

Good Day!

As it has been over a year since this post has had a response - and it is the closest to what I am curious about - I am going to ask the same, but a bit different, question Smiley Wink

As an Instructor on Udemy are we allowed to use either the "U" or word "Udemy" when promoting that we teach/have courses available/or generally want to promote Udemy? 

I was thinking of creating the same type of shirt/cup/stickers/etc for my own personal use - not to sell and earn $$ from the actual Udemy Logo for any purpose other than promoting my course and that of the whole Udemy Platform. 

I was also looking at creating an "I Teach on Udemy" Facebook/IG/Twitter/etc Profile Frame.

If this is ok to do, where would I get the logo in order to create these?

Thank You in Advance for Your Time - I Greatly Appreciate It Smiley Very Happy

Sincerely,

Tracy 

Go to solution

Hey @TUWagner, it's best to reach out to policy@udemy.com. The team is best equipped to answer these questions for you.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank You SO Much, Abbie Heart

I will do so!

Have a Great Day Smiley Happy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors