The Artist

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Artist

Hey everyone how are you my name is Asher. I have explored Udemy before nd I have to say this website got me thinking about becoming an instructor and teaching  in either fine and digital art or illustration. Before I begin with that I would like to share my artwork pieces that I have done in the past just to give you an idea of what I do. So, what I will do is during my free time I post artworks that I have done in the past and we can discuss about them. I look forward to sharing the same interest with you. 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AsherRotten225 Welcome to the Instructor's community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.