Udemy Accounts Banned

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Accounts Banned

I am firstly really Sorry to all Instructors who might disturb due to my issue. But it might happen with them also one day. 

I was instructor who totally relied on Udemy. Published more then 50+ Courses with Own hard work.  Created 5 accounts and it was allowed by Udemy for multiple accounts ( with permission of Udemy team ) 

Following Email received from Udemy Trust & Safety on 14 Jun 2023, 22:08 (11 days ago) :
According to our records, it appears that you are affiliated with and/or using content from an account, which has been previously banned due to violations of our Terms.
Please note that following a ban, the individual, company, and/or organization in question are not permitted to sign up for any additional Udemy accounts. Should any additional accounts exist at the time of ban, they too must be closed.
As such, this account is considered in violation of our Terms of Use and has been permanently removed from the marketplace along with any associated courses.
Although this represents our final decision, we are available to answer any logistical questions you may have.

Now, 11 days ago, I have not got any reply back from Udemy. Unfortunately, I am not aware that why my all 5 accounts banned with number of courses. I have not used someone content because I was totally relied on it. Even, I am not able to create and publish new courses or also can not create new account. Request to Udemy to unban or give permission to create new account and courses if they don't want previous profiles or courses. 

6 Replies

I have not even got any warning from Udemy for any content. Some courses were on marketplace since 5 years. 

please help me out ?

interesting

@Policy ????

Always read and check policy rules before any commitment.If feel sorry ,can request to udemy again if they would accept

I don't know why Udemy neglects the post! More than 50 courses and get banned. We need to know why?! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.