Udemy Awards

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy Awards

You know what Udemy needs? A physical custom made award…something similar to YouTube’s 100k + subscribers. It would be nice to have something shiny to put up on the wall!

6 Replies
MarkLassoff
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Agreed. I've been suggesting this for years.  When I surpassed a million dollars in sales, I didn't even get an email recognizing the occasion...

Mark Lassoff
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KnowledgeKubesTraining and @MarkLassoff, thank you for sharing your feedback. I agree that a physical custom-made award is a great idea to celebrate and acknowledge instructor's accomplishments on the platform.

I will be happy to pass on this suggestion to the appropriate team for their consideration. However, please keep in mind that it may take some time for this idea to be implemented, and there may be practical and logistical considerations to be addressed.

In the meantime, I want to take this opportunity to share our Instructor Social Kit where our team has put together a collection of graphics to help you celebrate your Udemy accomplishments on your social and professional networks.

I'll make sure to share any updates about this feature request here in the community! Please let me know if you have any additional comments. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

I concur, I think this is a great idea. The Learners Club is a nice token. I received a Udemy t-shirt for reaching 100k students, but to be honest, I haven't even worn the shirt yet.

Something similar to YouTube Plaques for 100k+ students or revenue milestones ($100k, $250k, $500k, $1 Million, etc.) that instructors can put up in their office, and have as part of their recording studio backdrop would be nice.

Hi Alton,

How soon after your 100k milestone did you receive your t-shirt? I reached 100k students yesterday but haven't even got as much as an acknowledgement from Udemy yet.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Malvik Vaghadia firstly, congratulations on this incredible milestone! This is an amazing accomplishment and we want to acknowledge and celebrate it with you!

We wanted to clarify the information above about our Learner Club Awards Program. This benefit is accessible only to Instructors who’ve been accepted in our Instructor Partner Program - we do offer different types of rewards (t-shirts and plaques) for learner milestones at different levels. Here’s a link to learn more about our Instructor Partnership Program - please know that we are not accepting new applicants at this time but we will make an announcement when the application is open again.

Once again, congratulations on reaching 100k students! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

We agree with this too! 
Something they should definitely consider! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors