Udemy is an approved educational institution by Autodesk...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy is an approved educational institution by Autodesk...

Hi all,
I thought I would mention this here because I think it's a pretty big deal, and could quite possibly be good for marketing purposes if anybody is teaching Autodesk products in thier courses, as I am.

I found out today that Autodesk, creators of applications used in many industries that use 3D visualisation software including the games industry, have Udemy as an approved educational facility in their approved school ID list. They never used to, not when I started here, but now they do. What this means for my students at least, is that they can use a whole bunch of their software absolutely free, for THREE years.

This is really great news and shows Udemy has high regard out there in the big wide world. So great job Udemy, thank you, and keep up the awesome work.
Cheers
Kevin…

3 Replies

Hey @KevinOxlanddo you mind sharing the link to where you found this information so that we can confirm its validity? Thanks in advance!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi Abbie

There is no link. I contacted them directly because a student was having trouble signing up to thier student program. They emailed me the information. I can forward you the email if you wish?

Thanks

Kevin...

That'd be super helpful, @KevinOxland! Could you please forward it to community@udemy.com? Thanks a lot!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors