Videos based on stories is the best way of drawing attention of the students towards the topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videos based on stories is the best way of drawing attention of the students towards the topic

5 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes, the value offered by personal experiences based on the subject matter are unique, precisely because they are personal experiences. Even so, it should always be accompanied by the theoretical framework

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

I am very grateful to you for your constant support. Are you able to watch my videos? If I need to be corrected, please let me know.

What you said is absolutely correct, sir

It's great to know about you. It this age you achieved a lot. I was successful as a teacher or lecturer. But this Online teaching is knew to me. I created many videos in You Tube with the intention of reaching out many audience with valuable and interesting information. I didn't make any money nor I pay any money to them. But now I would like to

teach students through your prestigious community. Please do needful, if possible.

Thank you

Sorry, by mistake there are some misspelt words. 3days back I published a video on" Face on the Wall" and another one on Significance of Teachers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors