Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

WEBINAR REPLAY: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing

Hello Instructor Community!

Today we are happy to bring you the replay of last week's webinar with @MarkLassoff & @DiogoAlvesd487 . In this hour-long session, our panel discussed their top post-publishing tips and took questions from the audience.

Here are a few more marketing resources for you to check out:

Let us know what you think in the comments below.

P.S. Can't get enough of our instructor community webinars? Check out some of our past interviews:

28 Replies

Valuable content, thank you.

Good to know and helpful information. Thank you @ChrystieV 

Author_Subramanyam

Thank you so much for tagging me 🙂

appreciate that @ChrystieV 

Thanks

nice webinar

Wow! This was so informative and I loved hearing the different opinions/reasons, thank you! Related to coupons, is it possible to see which student used which coupon? For instance, I have 2 coupons that are $10 each that I market to different platforms, but I want to track who came from where. Can an instructor see this? Also, I learned that coupons turn into referral links upon expiration. Where can I find my referral links page? Thank you for your help!

Thanks for aranging it and for sharing the video recording. Just the perfect timing! Will surely watch it! 

Thanks again. Dillyara

Uggh, I wish I had seen this before I made the ignorant and foolish mistake of posting my free coupon code to Udemy Free Coupon Code groups on Facebook.  It was exciting for my daughter and I to watch people register from all over the world on the map, but you are absolutely right, VERY few have done anything at all in the course!  This was my FREE course that I thought might help drive traffic to my main course on a simliar topic.  At least I didn't post a FREE coupon code for my pay course, thank God.  So  I wonder if my FREE course is doomed forever?   I'm going to go remove that posting from the facebook groups I posted to, even if it is really too late, damage already done.  

Thanks for the information here.  It helps, but the marketing side of all this is overwhelming. Not sure I want to take the time to be a youtuber and my social media presense is small with most not being "technical" or into my subject matter like I am, but my first course is still selling a little, simply from Udemy's marketing.  I'm happy, not looking to make this a career I guess, but will work at it to improve.  - thanks again.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors