What Actually Inspires Me As A Dancer??

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Actually Inspires Me As A Dancer??

It's My Surrounding 🌼❤️ Soon Elaborating with my courses about not just How to Dance.... How to Move in the flow with dancing and everything 💯CATCH ME UP SOON🤟🏻

2 Replies

Hi @Lil_Stepper, welcome to the community! How's your course coming along?

My main motto of this course is to let the dancers know that they are not only Dancer and are regreting about there carrier; let them know that they are doing lot same of the efforts or more than that like an engineer and etc...... And let people grow with right knowledges without wasting there time in again learning right things whereas they would have grow ..... So In My  Courses Actually I'm telling no one is going to regret anything about my classes.......and will not waste there money instead they will be learning X 10 times they will be paying❤️And even if I'm telling about payment because Every Artist has it's value🤟🏻And it's too a part of respecting an artist🤗......Hope you will love my course and will be refreshing with new ideas at last of course 💯👍🏻🤟🏻🔥🌼

Till then,

STAY TUNED🤟🏻🌼

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors