What inspired you to become part of the Udemy instructor community?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What inspired you to become part of the Udemy instructor community?

What inspired you to become part of the Udemy instructor community, and what impact do you hope to make through your courses?

4 Replies

I start sharing my one...

To share knowledge is, in my view, one of the most powerful ways we can contribute to the world.

I believe that when sharing we have the potential to transform lives and ignite positive change.

When we open the doors to our expertise and experiences, we not only enrich the lives of those who seek to learn from us but also create a ripple effect that extends far beyond our immediate reach.

It's a beautiful feeling to know that our insights, skills, and wisdom can help others grow, overcome challenges, and achieve their goals. 

Finally, I believe that through education, people have more opportunities to access better quality living standards. 

All the best!

What inspired me to become part of the Udemy instructor community was my desire to help people in Africa overcome poverty.

I believe that education is a powerful tool for change, but it can be expensive and inaccessible for many. By providing affordable and accessible educational content on Udemy, I hope to empower individuals with the skills and knowledge they need to improve their lives and communities.

Through this work, I aim to make a positive impact and contribute to poverty reduction in Africa.

Well done @Jenrick, and it sounds truly inspiring !!

Congratulations and best wishes on your endeavours!!!

My primary goal is not financial gain, but rather to make my knowledge accessible at an affordable rate for those seeking to learn. I would greatly value your feedback on the course I have created. Your insights and suggestions are highly appreciated. @upkaizen 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.