What is the best course you've ever had? Why?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best course you've ever had? Why?

My name Samuel Dimas, and I have great passion for education and teaching since I embark in a journey of understanding Psychology around year 2013. Since then, I've been educating (as a public speaker, peer-coach, peer-counselor, profesional trainer, etc) wherever opportunities bring me. Since 2019, I'm taking Master Degree of Professionals Psychology (specialized in Industrial and Organizational Psychology). I'd like to know what makes a course great (based on your experience and perspectives).

I've been asking this question since eons ago, because I love learning how people learn and I am trying to solve the mystery of attention span. I hope this discussion can become a great place of discussing / finding best practices for fellow educators, so great and amazing courses will be available for everyone. Would love hearing from all of you! Thank you.

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @samueldim I'm bumping up your post in the hopes to get some comments from your fellow instructors.

Hello Samuel! I have come to answer this question referring to inspiration. 🙂 In my understanding and practice as an instructor and educator a course is great when by the end of it the students are inspired to move on, practice and develop on their own what we have planted together. Do you have an answer yourself?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors