What is your Udemy success story?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your Udemy success story?

Hi all, 

I've got like 6 classes on the platform now and wondering how you've all found your success and what your story is on Udemy. 

How did your first 1,000 paying students come about? When was the first month you made over $1000/mo? 

I'd love to learn how to find more students that could buy my course whether it's through marketing, improving the class quality, or a combination of many factors. Super open minded! I'm currently averaging about $40/month over the last few months and want to grow this to $1k/month but at the rate it's going now don't see that happening anytime soon. 

Looking to hear your stories and if you'd like to look at my profile and share advice you're more than welcome to!

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ArnoldGiaTr123, what a great idea for a post! Thanks for asking this question. I'm super excited to read some success stories from our community members. 

By the way, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here. I'm wishing you all the best with your courses! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thanks for the warm welcome Bella and very grateful for your best wishes. Have you taken a look at my course? 😝

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors