cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

What is your favorite Udemy course?

Udemy’s mission is to create new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. 

The courses you create on Udemy support this mission. 🙂

We’re curious to know, have YOU used Udemy courses to upskill your own life?

What is your all-time favorite Udemy course?

6 Replies
KylePew
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I've been trying to learn a new language. Something I've been trying to do for years. I picked up Peter Hanley's "Spanish for Beginners" course. I've really enjoyed the flow of the course and the repetition he applies throughout the lectures. I'm still an absolute beginner but the course has been awesome! I hope one day to be able to carry a conversation in Spanish and maybe apply it to the courses I teach.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, Kyle! 

Learning a new language is always a good idea, and it opens up a world of opportunities. 

¡Buena suerte! 😊

My all-time favorite course is 40 Tips on Making a Great Online Course by Chris Haroun.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great instructors learn with each other. Thanks for sharing, @SandeepKumar! 😊

Its a coarse on how to paint a boat with watercolour 🙂

DiogoAlvesd487
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I took many years ago the Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science from Kirill Eremenko and Hadelin de Ponteves, and it changed my life at the time 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors