What other badges would you like to see?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

What other badges would you like to see?

Do you guys like the new gamification of the platform? What other badges do you think there should be? What’s your current most coveted badge? 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
2 Replies

Speaking of gamification, @Hypnodan & @PhilEbiner are tied for most likes on the leaderboard right now!

I'd love to hear what other badges folks are interested in. Maybe "Accepted Solutions"?

Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I quite like the idea of an accepted solution series of badges, or maybe as the community grows some way people can see an accepted solutions leaderboard perhaps in categories so that perhaps as the community grows people could tag those in the category likely to be able to answer the question in the same way in the old groups in Facebook people like Scott Duffy were often tagged and Udemy staff were tagged, and that might reduce staff being tagged when a fellow instructor may be able to help,  although it does run the risk of the top people just ending up always being tagged and so often answering questions and maybe then keeping them as top of the pack ,but this could be reduced by having it by default perhaps showing top this week at the side so that you then know who may well be most active currently...

Also I was wondering ,as I've not found it yet whether there is an easy way to see the community champions and the main advice staff on a page so that if you had a question, especially if you were new to Udemy, you could visit that page if you wanted to find who to perhaps tag and see at a glance who's who...

All the best 

Dan 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors