What was the reason you started to do Udemy?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What was the reason you started to do Udemy?

Hi, 

i am a newbie and my first language is not English so my excuses if my grammar is not correct, but i wanted to know why all of you have chosen to start this journey? And what drives you to keep doing it? 

๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Replies
Hypnodan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

For me it was sharing knowledge and making income. It is still these things 5 years later. I didn't at first necessarily think of it as something to make a full time living just that if I am putting in time I need to make a certain amount to live on and I only have a limited number of hours in my day, so there was a hope I would make enough income to at least cover the hours it takes me so that I don't have to put those hours in for free on top of a full time job in my personal time. Obviously most things involve investment so you invest time ,but hope you get your time free to do what you want with it further down the road rather than working 60 hours plus commuting and in your free time working 40 hours and then never having time for loved ones or your own wellbeing...

I have been able to achieve these on Udemy, where I get to share knowledge and make a living while being able to focus on my wellbeing and loved ones. This motivates me to keep doing it and to help others achieve the same.

All the best 

Dan 

vinod
Trailblazer Trailblazer
Trailblazer

For me, this platform allows to reach global audience, have a professional identity and of course, a good income potential.

Vinod.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors