Where are the sales this month?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the sales this month?

I’ve had a new course qued up for a while but have never seen so little in terms of sale promotions. Are they gone do a big 7 day spring sale or something? My income has dropped drastically this month and I’m kind of worried especially with the stock hitting all time lows. 

9 Replies

I think udemy has changed there strategies, even I'm facing the same issue. I earned around 30$ from my 6-7 courses in the last 20 days.March-2023 is one of the worst-performing months. I asked the same question to other instructors as well even they said the same thing.

One of my courses has a 4.8 rating out of 5 and it didn't receive any sales this month.

Now I don't have any hope to earn more this month. I hope April will be fine.

I feel the same and felt little low 

Wanted to what kind of sale is happening which affecting our income ? i

Wanted to what kind of 7 day sale is happening which affecting our income ?

yea its been like this for about a year now, its been really murder on my income, skillshare seems to be going through something similar but much worse of a revenue cut over there, so I don't know 100% if its JUST because of the subscriptions, other learning platforms are doing pretty bad too. my problem is we are talking less and less about it and it's slowly becoming normalized, its like a 50% revenue cut here.

The world is facing the economic downturn since the COVID-19 started. 

Like other instructors, my sales are decreased dramatically since January. In March, one of my courses got zero sale.

However, I just keep working on new course. Hope everything will be better. 

hello bro, do you get sales from promotional emails  when you launch a new course . and for me february was the worst month  and march was decent.

FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

The trends for March looked worrying here at first as well, but marketplace sales for March ended up a bit higher than February for us. That's the right direction. 

for me the march has been the best ever month  .

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors