Who Here Also Loves Trello?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who Here Also Loves Trello?

I was just starting to use Trello again for a new project while remembering how great it is.  Does anyone else here love Trello?  Have you used it to track your Udemy activities yet?

Trello is an online, collaborative task management system using to do lists.

In case you're unfamiliar with Trello, I uploaded this quick introduction that may be of interest:

Enjoy,

---Brian

6 Replies

I use it to track my course creation activity, and I do love it.

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I have tried Trello and still have the app on my IPad.......... but I just can't drag myself away from a pen and paper approach!

Trello is great for its simplicity. MeisterTask as well. However, as a Jira Instructor, I have fallen in love with Jira's flexibility and simplicity while using Scrum/Kanban using both Jira classic and next-gen projects. Atlassian, the company that owns the Jira Software application, also acquired Trello and I can see the simplicity of Trello in the new Jira Next-Gen Cloud software. The #1 thing I like about Jira is the ability to report on team velocity. Even for personal projects it's been very helpful to plan my work out with more accuracy over time.

I use both, Jira and Trello, but for personal projects, I definitely prefer Trello.

Ah, and Trello has a free plan.  Jira doesn't.

Hi;

Thanks man!

I LOVE Trello. I use it to track production of videos, from ideas to scripting to filming to editing to publishing.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors