Won "I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won "I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt!

Just got this message. Thankyou udemy 53218944_1458101067659481_5075172724070940672_n.jpg

6 Replies

You didn't get sneakers..?

Me neither 🙂

I have them already Smiley LOL

i ordered FREE T-shirt 2-3 months ago,    unfortunatilly i deleted tracking email. how i can find those details again ? please help me out. thanks 

@IgorRisteski wrote:

You didn't get sneakers..?

Me neither 🙂

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @GautamKumawat please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't yet.

i did but firstely they said "I’m sorry the shirt did not make it to you. At this point, it is likely that the address did not work properly for the postal service. Please provide a shipping address that can be confirmed as valid by entering in Google Maps, and we will send you a new shirt" and

i got next email with "I've added your name to our list of shipments. We'll be in touch if anything else is needed"

and next email 'I reached out to our team that handles these requests. In order for us to send out the shirt instructor's needed to have ordered them earlier. Unfortunately, we couldn't locate a previous order (processed by the time we set) from you which is a requirement.

I'm sorry but we won't be sending out a tshirt your way." 

Note : i ordered t-shirt before deadline, i got tracking link but t-shirt not delivered. unfortunitly i deleted tracking email to show proof!  

@ElianaC wrote:

Hey @GautamKumawat please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't yet.

Hey @GautamKumawat, that's really strange. I'll have our team take a closer look and get back to you! Thank you for your patience.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors