Won "I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt!

Options

Just got this message. Thankyou udemy 53218944_1458101067659481_5075172724070940672_n.jpg

Comments

• IgorRisteski
    Options

You didn't get sneakers..?

Me neither :)

• Sijal_Ahmed
    Options

I have them already :smileylol:

• GautamKumawat
    Options

i ordered FREE T-shirt 2-3 months ago, unfortunatilly i deleted tracking email. how i can find those details again ? please help me out. thanks

@IgorRisteski
    wrote:

You didn't get sneakers..?

Me neither :)

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hey @GautamKumawat
    please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't yet.

• GautamKumawat
    Options

i did but firstely they said "I’m sorry the shirt did not make it to you. At this point, it is likely that the address did not work properly for the postal service. Please provide a shipping address that can be confirmed as valid by entering in Google Maps, and we will send you a new shirt" and

i got next email with "I've added your name to our list of shipments. We'll be in touch if anything else is needed"

and next email 'I reached out to our team that handles these requests. In order for us to send out the shirt instructor's needed to have ordered them earlier. Unfortunately, we couldn't locate a previous order (processed by the time we set) from you which is a requirement.

I'm sorry but we won't be sending out a tshirt your way."

Note : i ordered t-shirt before deadline, i got tracking link but t-shirt not delivered. unfortunitly i deleted tracking email to show proof!

@ElianaC
    wrote:

Hey @GautamKumawat
    please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you haven't yet.

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 Community Champion rank
    Options

Hey @GautamKumawat
    , that's really strange. I'll have our team take a closer look and get back to you! Thank you for your patience.