market insights not displaying topics

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

market insights not displaying topics

Go to solution

Hi guys,

I have an issue and maybe the community can help me with an answer. I am using market insights to determine some good subjects but the functionality seems a bit unreliable.

I was looking earlier for "product management" and I got some great statistics, nevertheless, looking for the same subject 2 hours later, the following appears "product management is not an existing Udemy Topic."

Is there a limit or another known constraint or just a bug? And if it is a bug, does someone know a workaround?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @CosminCoste323, this issue should now be resolved. Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing this problem when searching for topics in the Marketplace Insights tool? Thanks in advance! 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @CosminCoste323 thank you so much for reporting this issue. We are able to confirm with the Engineering team that some users are likely seeing/experiencing Search functionality not working or experiencing degraded performance, and this could be impacting the Marketplace Insights tool's results. The team is working diligently to resolve this issue. Please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @CosminCoste323, this issue should now be resolved. Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing this problem when searching for topics in the Marketplace Insights tool? Thanks in advance! 

Go to solution

Hi, 

Same problem here, its not working.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors