why for the last two days its zero trafic, is it because of month start ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why for the last two days its zero trafic, is it because of month start ?

otherwise its always 20-25 visitors to my course

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @CodeTech950, I'm sorry to hear that you've noticed a decrease in traffic to your course over the past two days. I understand how discouraging this can be, especially when you're used to seeing 20-25 visitors to your course.

Udemy continues to promote courses that are opted into our deals programs through a variety of channels. However, a course’s inclusion in a given promotion depends on a variety of factors including course topic, enrollments, conversions, ratings, reviews, and student behavior such as wishlists.

It's also important to keep in mind that there are many factors that can affect the amount of traffic your course receives, such as the competition in the market, the demand from students, and even seasonality. However, it's also essential to know that you have control over some aspects that can influence your course's visibility. One way to increase your course's visibility is to optimize your course's title, description, and promotional materials. We have a helpful article here about how to optimize your course for traffic and conversion that you might find useful.

I understand that it can be overwhelming to promote your course, but we have a wide range of marketing resources available on Udemy that can help you develop an effective marketing strategy. You can find more information at our Teaching Center, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences here

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Instructor Support team if you need any further assistance or have any questions. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors