13»

Comments

• Karam
    Karam Posts: 2 researcher rank

Very helpful thanx

• Saisulaiman
    Saisulaiman Posts: 12 traveler rank

Very useful information. Many thanks.

• Thank you for this step-by-step guide. It is well informative.

• Nice, the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Thank you for this.

• D_Tolulope
    D_Tolulope Posts: 1 observer rank

Thank you so much,

I found this helpful.

• Thank you for the explanation.

• Very knowledgeable

• Thor
    Thor Posts: 2,296 rolemodel rank

There really should be higher tier badges, should be an easy thing to raise.

With more than 2500 liked received, I have this from over 4 years ago

Thor_0-1717701205105.png

What about 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000 etc, for everything, replies, discussions started, and whatever else there is.

While it means nothing, gamification implement with that low limits, is very meh.
    @ChrystieV

• Chrystie
    Chrystie Posts: 524 Udemy rank

@Thor
    Your wish is my command Haha. We will be migrating to a new platform within the next two months and ranks will be re-calculated so it's possible that you will see a new higher rank at that time. More to come when we get closer to the migration date.

• Thor
    Thor Posts: 2,296 rolemodel rank

Well now, there we go on the solutions and turnarounds @ChrystieV

Looking forward to it, any chance of dark mode?

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,869 Udemy rank

Hi @Thor

We hear you about the dark mode. (I think it has been raised in the community before.)

Currently, it’s not available on the new platform, but it's something we can look into .

• I am about to publish my first training course (IT consulting guide, 75 video hours), and would like an expert to take a general look at my course (as a paid assignment), and make suggestions.

I have followed the general recommendations and best practices, but might be missing a few things.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,869 Udemy rank

Hi @HarryWebb602

How exciting that you are about to publish your first course! It sounds like you've put a lot of hard work into it. Our community champion, Scott Duffy, has generously offered to provide feedback to new instructors in this post. I highly recommend posting there.

Please let me know if you have any other questions .