Update your course and earn an exclusive badge with this challenge!

Comments

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,907 Udemy rank

Hi @RobertBrown028
    , sorry for being late here! As @KarolyNyisztor
    said correctly, we mean a course “section” .

• I accept the challenge.

• I'm in.

• Why the number 23 on the badge, is it the starting date for the update submission or something? Just curious.🤨

• MarinaT

Hi @Michael_D_Nwaogu

Great question! 23 stands for the year 2023 when you completed the challenge.

I hope you are doing well!

• Hey @MarinaT
    I'm doing great,

thank you for asking. And you?

🤭 Oh! Okay, I got it. So the

"challenge" is going to be an

every year program, awesome.

Many thanks.

• I accept the challenge, but I have been doing this forever anyways !

• Very useful information.

-Dr. Testai, MD

• This is a good move, please count me in for detailed updates including new Deep dive modules/Sections/lessons/descriptions/New flow charts/User manuals etc., on one of my courses

BR

• I actually like this idea, it’s good for those who don’t often update (I’m one of those ) to encourage us to keep our courses relevant, it would be great if the badge was shown on the student front end, then they would know courses are kept up to date as well

• I Updated my course about Canva with a new section @RyanJaress

Here are the imagens and the link to the course: https://www.udemy.com/course/apresentacao/

canva 1.JPG

canva atualizado.JPG

• Challenge accepted. But I have a question. I have recently updated my course (4-5 days ago). Close to 60% of the content is updated. So, am I eligible to get the badge ?

• I’ve updated my ‘Canva tutorials’ course today, with 5 new videos and an update to the description, thank you for the prompt to help keep our courses current

• Hey @RyanJaress

Challenge accepted. I updated my 1 course today!

• Con todo gusto, y con el objetivo de que nuestros alumnos cuenten con contenidos mas actualizados. Acepto el desafío de actrualkizar en contenido todos los cursos que mantengo hasta el momento vigentes.

Esperamos la insignia cuando ya hayamos cumplido.

Gracias y a sus órdenes a todos.

Dr. Carlos Alberto Báez Montes

México

• Bessy
    Bessy Posts: 811 Udemy rank

Hola @CarlosAlber862
    Gracias por participar en el reto

Sabias que tambien tenemos la comunidad en Español? Puedes unirte aquí, si gustas.

• We accept the challenge. It's motivating to keep updating the courses!

• Thank you for this little push. Course updated.

• I don't know if this topic is appropriate here or better of as a new one:

Can someone help/guide on how to rearrange the sequence number of lectures via mobile phone, or is it possible on Laptop and Desktop computers only? I've been struggling with it here.

Thank you.

• MarinaT

Hi @Michael_D_Nwaogu

I'm happy to hear you updated your course .

You should be able to rearrange the lectures via browser on your phone and on your computer, but not in the mobile app. Can you please try it? If you are still experiencing issues, I recommend reaching out to our support here.

• Hey @MarinaT
    I really appreciate , thank you very, very much. Thank you. Yes, as for the lecture rearrangement issue, it's still not working here, let me reach out to the support team like you recommended. Thank you. I still owe you one.

• Sure @RyanJaress

I am in, courses updated and refreshed with hands out, slides and extra recorded lectures

Thanks ,

• I just updated one course, and I'm updating another next week.

• I am joining the challenge. Do I have to speficy a course? I keep almost all my nearly 200 courses updated

• In fact just revamped my cloud practitioner course, and published assoc arch course. Revamping the data analytics one. Then if possible the ML one!

• I just updated my courses, thanks for this incentive

• Challenge accepted! My UAT Course is receiving updates, including new lectures and re-shoots of ~12 lectures.

• @RyanJaress
    I'm accepting the challenge and updating my courses

• Challenge Accepted.

• Updated course!