Unable to submit course for review

Hi team,
I have reviewed my course every which way and cannot find any error but still receiving the same message:

Also followed directions on this forum and no luck - any other ideas to solve the issue are very welcome.
Thanks
T

Answers

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,352 Udemy rank

Hi @AnthonyKell340 Thanks for bringing up this question. When you get the message: On the Curriculum page, you must "Have content for all lectures"

First, you need to check each lecture, if there is missing content in one of them, you will see the "+ content" option available in the lecture that is missing it, if is a quiz, you will see the "+ Question" then.

If you still are not able to submit the course for review, send us an email to our Instructor Support Team so we can see the information directly from your account.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator

• Thanks. Course now live -
    However, I cannot find the course on Udemy when I apply a search on Google, for example.

• Hi @AnthonyKell340

Congratulations on publishing your course!

Unfortunately, due to the site caching schedule, there can be a slight delay between when a course is approved and when it is visible on the site. Courses are usually visible on the site after no longer than 4 hours.

Additionally, the search function is also influenced by ranking (unless you search for the course's exact title). Currently, search rankings are based on many factors including course topic, number of enrollments, conversions, ratings, and reviews. After the course becomes visible on the site, you should be able to find your course more quickly by using the "Newest" filter.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

• Hi Carolina,
    Got it - it took a while, found it there in the end though :)

There was a pricing conflict but it looks ok now, thanks.

Tony