What is a recent "Win" you've had?

I ask myself this question fairly regularly (weekly mostly…). It doesn't have to be a big win, anything that I think is a positive improvement or something I'm happy/proud about. I find it help keep me focused on the positive/good things, and helps me better handle the negative/less-good things….

So, I'll go first! My recent win is publishing my third Udemy course this year. I had a set an ambitious goal to publish 4 in 2024, and pushing the latest one out the door felt great!

Answers

• Alexia
    Alexia Posts: 448 mentor rank

Hi Robert,

I regularly practice celebrating small wins for myself, and this does build a resilience and helps with that perspective when not so good outcomes occur. Taking things day by day as they come is also helpful for me. We all need to celebrate a small incremental step we took today. Honestly, I’ve been traveling, so my win is conversing and learning about myself and others. This has to enhance my performance as an online teacher, as I speak to that camera. I can just imagine and reference the diverse conversations and experiences I’ve had.

Congrats on publishing your third Udemy course this year!

Looking forward to hearing from more instructors about their wins however big and small they are.

Great post!