AI Voices for lectures

I did see the announcement allowing AI voices for courses creation, tried different paid tools that got rejected by Udemy like Lovo and invideo, so anyone tried anything that convert text to speech that Udemy accepted? what is the easiest approach for this?

Answers

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,356 Udemy rank
    edited August 8

Hi @EduEngTeam We are sorry that your course was rejected by our quality review team. This usually happens when the audio sounds robotic, with an unnatural tone or cadence, mispronunciations, etc. These issues can make it difficult for learners to understand or engage with the material.

We know that most successful instructors in the community use their own voices, as this can help create an authentic learning experience for the learners and build a connection.

However, we are bumping up this post in case other instructors have recommendations for good AI tools. If you have more specific questions, please reach out to the policy team at policy@udemy.com.

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator

• Boris035
    Boris035 Posts: 58 storyteller rank

Maybe you can try ElevenLabs

• EduEngTeam
    EduEngTeam Posts: 53 trailblazer rank

I am planning to try Eleven Labs, but I was wondering is someone tried other tools