Is there any way to contact a live support member ?

I'm waiting for more than 2 weeks for a support ticket response. Can anyone help me address this ?

… plus I just can't figure out how to select a proper question category. Udemy and their support is a nightmare.

Answers

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,352 Udemy rank

Hi @Karol111 Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To report any issues or concerns with Udemy, you can reach out to our support team through our Help Center. Our virtual assistant, Alex, is designed to gather all relevant information from instructors, enabling our support team to offer assistance as you need.

When engaging with the chatbot, you should be able to submit a ticket by typing "submit a ticket" in the provided field (multiple submissions might be required). The chatbot will prompt you to specify whether you're a learner or an instructor before proceeding to confirm your request to open a support ticket, you should be able to type "submit an email ticket to support" (shown in the screenshot) and the ticket will be created. Once you are next in the queue you will get a response from the support team.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator