Udemy For Business

Hello there,

How do I know if I get picked for Udemy for Business?

I have not posted the course on other platforms in the hopes that I do get picked. If I post on other platforms, I won't be picked right? Because I read that it should be exclusive to Udmy.

Cheers,

Aws

Tagged:

Answers

• Alexia
    Alexia Posts: 451 mentor rank
    edited August 15

@AwsAmro408, HERE is the policy:
    3.2 Exclusivity

Except as otherwise provided for Assessment Questions below, once your content is included in a collection, you agree that you will not begin to offer any on-demand content, such as pre-recorded courses, that directly compete with or injure the sales of that content on any site or platform other than your own. For clarity, this doesn’t include literary works or in-person instructional trainings. If you choose to terminate your participation in the Udemy Business Program, you agree that this exclusivity provision will remain in place until we remove your content from all collections.

• AwsAmro408
    AwsAmro408 Posts: 19 researcher rank

how do I know if I am picked or not?

• Bessy
    Bessy Posts: 805 Udemy rank

Hi @AwsAmro408 happy Thursday! 😊

If your course is selected for the Business collection, our team will notify you via email.

Best regards,

• Hello @AwsAmro408

To see if you are picked for Udemy Business, next to the course name will appear the label "Udemy Business", as on the image, also you will receive an email with the confirmation about your participation.

Let me know if that was helpful!

Best Regards,
    - Krystian Wojtarowicz