a Milestone for Me! Thanks Udemy (100.000$)

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with you the difficult and wonderful process I went through. I published my first course on Udemy when I was only 19 years old. Later, I created many courses. While creating these courses, I was initially creating them in Turkish. However, I noticed that the topics I created were missing from English language courses. So what did I do? I created English courses. During this time, I reached a total of 15,000 students. The exciting part started after I started becoming an instructor at Udemy. Writership was offered. I wrote 3 different unique books in 1 year. These books started to be sold all over Turkey and we had good sales. The books are below.

After writing the books, we gained more recognition. Later, I founded my own software company.

We started providing training to children in this company and reached a good number of students. During this time, Udemy helped me start my own company, become known, and buy my own vehicle, even before I graduated from university. I would like to thank the entire Udemy team for the system.

Kind regards!
Yılmaz ALACA

Tagged:

Comments

• MarinaT
    MarinaT Posts: 1,884 Udemy rank

Hi @yilmazalaca,

Congratulations on your milestone, and thank you so much for sharing your inspiring journey with us. It’s stories like yours that make our community and Udemy so special 😊.

Also, it's incredible to see how much you've accomplished at such a young age—from creating your first course, to writing books, to building a successful software company 👏.

We’re excited to see what you accomplish next! Please keep us posted!

• Chrystie
    Chrystie Posts: 531 Udemy rank

@yilmazalaca

It's truly amazing to see how far you've come since publishing your first course at just 19 years old. Reaching 15,000 students is an impressive milestone, but what’s even more inspiring is how you’ve continued to grow and diversify your achievements.

Your story is a testament to what can be achieved with hard work, vision, and a little bit of courage. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story with us. Congratulations once again on all your success.

• Thanks a lot @MarinaT 😊.

• Thanks @Chrystie 🙌🏻.