How to teach as an organisation

Hi everyone,

I’m part of a Data Science company that offers training, and we’re interested in hosting and publishing some of our training material on Udemy. We would like to register as an organization to teach, as different team members will be publishing courses under one account based on their expertise.

Could anyone provide assistance on how we can proceed with this?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Answers

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,352 Udemy rank

Hi @Kalonji08 good question! Udemy courses can have more than one instructor, and co-instructors can be added from Course Settings in the course management dashboard.

More information can be found in the following support articles:

If you have further questions, I recommend you contact the team, please open the help center article here and click “Contact Us” on the right.

Hope that helps!

• kalonji
    kalonji Posts: 4 observer rank

Thank you @ElianaC

I also wanted to ask if it’s possible to use our company name for our Udemy account instead of an individual name. Is this allowed, and what are the best practices for doing so?

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,352 Udemy rank

@kalonji Yes, it is allowed to create an account under a pen name rather than your legal name. Please note that if your new name differs from your legal name, however, you may be asked to complete additional instructor identification steps. You can also request most details through the Trust & Safety team via email to policy@udemy.com.