Can I redirect students to my channels and groups?

Hi everyone, I am just creating a course on Udemy and want to add some referral links for my students as they have to join the programs at any cost to do the practice so why not my referral links!! Also can I give WhatsApp and Telegram channels and group links so that they can get updates on my different courses as well as daily tips as here on Udemy I can`t send daily emails or updates on courses. Also can I share my YouTube channel?

Answers

• Hey @FaisalShaik - It sounds like you want to include links to your other content in your Udemy course?

If so you should check out the Bonus Lecture policy -

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229232847-Bonus-Lecture-Rules-and-Guidelines, this outlines how you can include links to your other content in a lecture called "bonus lecture". I use this to direct students to other Udemy courses I have.

Another option could be to use promotional messages - but you only get two of those per month.

• Hi @Robert_Hean, thanks for your answer, I want to ask about referral programs. For example I am teaching a course on Cloud Applications Development and for that students have to buy cloud storage. So, can I use referral links of those cloud service providers? [Referral Marketing Programs]