Become my instructor partner

I hope you're doing great! As a Udemy instructor with over 40,000 students, I've had the privilege of sharing knowledge on topics that make a real impact. I'm now working on a new course, and I think your expertise in Kubernetes, terraform or any other tech stack would bring immense value.

This is an opportunity to collaborate, create high-quality content, and reach a large, global audience. By working together, we can combine our skills and experience to produce a course that helps students succeed and grow.

I'd love to discuss how we can make this happen. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• Can you explain the idea, pls. I am new here and have just uploaded 2 courses that I've been working on the last one year. The quality of these two courses is considered to be at the high end.

• Afonso20
    Afonso20 Posts: 2 observer rank

Hello Varun sh

We're delighted to come across you, kindly DM us via our social platforms @Oriowo Tolulope Ebenezer for more details about how to get this right

• FrankKane
    FrankKane Posts: 1,776 rolemodel rank

Everyone please read

https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/229605728-Co-Instructor-Relationships-Rules-and-Guidelines