I just had my first paying student

Launched my course almost two weeks ago. Been sending free codes to some communities that have people interested in my course just to get some reviews going. It feels good to see that someone paid for the course. It's definitely the first of many to come.

Comments

• Congrats!

• Sweshi
    Sweshi Posts: 7 researcher rank

Thank you 😊

• @Sweshi
    congrats! This is a big milestone. Many many people *talk* about creating a course online, but only a small percentage possess the persistence to make it happen. Here's to hoping your first paid student is joined by another, and another, and another.....

-James

• Alan_Goss
    Alan_Goss Posts: 6 researcher rank

Congratulations. Just curious; what was the turning point in which your advertisements converted your traffic into a sale? Did you dig deeper to find where the potential student was lurking or do you think it was a mass advertisement thing and finally someone purchased a course from you? I’m curious for myself and you!

• Sweshi

Thank you. Hoping for see exactly that

• Sweshi

A basically have it away for free until it was listed on a number of tweets and websites. The free link expired but the course was listed. I think it's people who are trying to get it for free but are finding the link expired

• johne55
    johne55 Posts: 1 observer rank

• Sweshi

my browser cant load this code

• Harshal
    Harshal Posts: 2 researcher rank

Congratulation

• MikeXCohen
    MikeXCohen Posts: 449 visionary rank

Nıce, good for you! It all starts with one sale... you never know how far it will go after that.

• Sweshi

Thank you sir

• Sweshi

Thanks a lot

• Congrats, this is a wonderful moment :)

• Congratulations, This is just beginning, there's lot to come yet, Wish you All the best