My Dream

Hi

I am new here and this may sound a bit of a flight of fancy. I have been teaching for decades in some of the top Universities and corporate businesses across Europe. My dream is that education opens doors and I want to broaden my courses to a much bigger audience and hoped Udemy would enable that.

Seems that is time consuming to grow an audience and not sure if there is a better way. My area is business plans, models, entrepreneurship, strategy etc. I am open to sharing- co creating and developing and not sure if that is allowed or not and happy to learn.

Sue

Comments

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,312 rolemodel rank

Welcome @Suzanne
    , may your dream evolve into your reality. If you hit the market well with an amazing course you have the opportunity to see your dream fly free. There are only a few new instructors who have hit the market running at full steam from day- Penny de Byl and Angela Yu being two. I would take a peek at their courses and previews and see what you can pick up inspiration wise.

It took me a few years to really get started, however I pioneered teaching in a tiny outpost on Udemy, I am now well entrenched and earn a very handy income from Udemy.