Meet Rahul Iyer - Community Champion Spotlight

2»

Comments

• Same here @Jagannath041
    Pleasure to meet you

• Hi @Jagannath041

Great question. It actually depends on the niche that you are in. But the competitiveness in your niche will not be in your direct control. In this situation, you have control over how good a course you create and how best are you able to get good reviews for this course. These two factors play a significant role. I really cannot comment on time needed to get students. It varies for each instructor. But I will surely ask you to focus on the two factors. They should help you in getting a fairly good start.

• Rahul Iyer Sir Could you please share your experience As a new instructor yours in Udemy. How much time it takes to Receive Students in Udemy.

• Hi @Jagannath041

Thanks for the question. In the first month, I believe I had about 15 to 18 students and earned $15. Second month was $10 (about 10 to 15 students). And in the third month I earned about $11.25 (about 10 to 15 students). I have posted more details of my Udemy journey so far in this link. I think it may be useful, hence sharing:

https://community.udemy.com/t5/Stories-Inspiration/250-000-and-counting/m-p/93719#M2949

• ariyam66
    ariyam66 Posts: 131 storyteller rank

Hi Rahul Iyer,

You are great, doing an excellent job, really appreciate your ways of handling everything around you.

Thank you

Vathani Ariyam

• Thanks so much Rahul Iyer sir For your Advice

• Congrats Rahul. Wishing you continued success.

• Thank you @Monica2021
    wish you the same

• My question would primarily be around Marketing. How did Rahul go about marketing to grow his students to almost 200,000 in terms of marketing?

• Congratulations prof rahul, that is wonderful

• You are such an inspiration to the entire instructor community, tangible actionable advice