Fixing a Mistake in A Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing a Mistake in A Video

If I record an 8-10 minute video section and I made a little mistake or say the wrong thing briefly, what are your suggestions so I'm not having to re-record a new video or having to pay an editor.

3 Replies

CapCut is a free video editing app and fairly simple to use. A simple edit of a mistake wouldn’t be too hard to do.

have you tried any video editing apps yourself? 

Hello,

If you make a small mistake in an 8-10 minute video, you can avoid re-recording by using simple video editing software like iMovie or Windows Movie Maker to make quick edits. You can overlay text or graphics to correct the mistake, add a voiceover, cut out the error and insert a new clip, or use a jump cut. Alternatively, you can include a note in the video MyIndigoCard or mention the correction in a follow-up video or the video description. These methods allow you to fix errors easily without needing to pay an editor.

You can use any video editor like CapCut

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audio and video solutions
Figure out how to create the best audio and visual set-up for your price point and skill level. This is a great place to chat about different mics, green screens, video editing software, and more.
Top Liked Authors