Hey there instructor community!
You came to Udemy to share your passion and knowledge — but maybe you don’t know where to start with audio, video, or topic selection. Or maybe you've already published a course or two, but want to hone your craft when it comes to promoting and managing your course, or creating practical activities and assessments to engage with your learners.
That’s why we created our official course, on, well, how to create an online course.
Until recently, we were only able to offer the course in English, but today we’re excited to announce we are now able to offer the course with subtitles in Chinese Traditional, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, and Russian.
You can enroll now for free here.
About the course
In 90 minutes, we’ll guide you through the recommended course creation process and share best practices in teaching and instructional design, as well as resources you can use to help you plan, produce, and publish your own course.
Here are some of the specifics we cover:
- How to create a well-structured course outline according to learning design principles
- How to produce your course content by following best practices for recording and editing videos
- How to compose a compelling course landing page (CLP) that attracts the right learners to your course
- How to launch your course successfully
- How to use your instructor dashboard to manage your course and grow your audience on Udemy
We also have great templates and checklists to help you plan your course content, manage and track your video production and editing process, ready your course for publication, and more. We've made those resources available in all 12 languages, too.
Creating a course is a journey, but you don’t have to go it alone!
Ready to learn more? Here’s a link where you can enroll. We look forward to reading your feedback in the course reviews.