Are people really interested in a course on self awareness?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Are people really interested in a course on self awareness?

After receiving the MOST IMPROVED PERSON AWARD year after year at our annual conference I thought it would be very helpful if I could package together an online course. However, I'm not sure if being the ONLY recipient means how much Ive improved or how bad I really must have been ๐Ÿ˜...love to hear from my Udemy family...I like the way that sounds 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RoyChambers395, first of all, congratulations on receiving your award! I think it's a great idea that you're planning on creating a Udemy course on a subject that you're very experienced in. 

I highly recommend visiting our Marketplace Insights tool to research your topic and see the demand and competition on this subject. 

If you'd like feedback on the quality of your course, feel free to send a Test Video to our team or post your video directly here in the community so other instructors can help.

Best of luck!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors