Best video software to use to create your video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best video software to use to create your video

Go to solution

Can anybody suggest the best software to use when editing your videos for your first course please. I have already created the content but need to add music, words on screen and slides in and out of the content. Can anyone help. Thanks 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I use VSDC as a very powerful and free video editor that has all the editing features I've ever needed and doesn't watermark or add other garbage to the videos. For audio recording I've found Audacity also pretty much does everything I need. (One confusing note about Audacity is that to save your audio you use the export function. To get out you reply "No" to "Save Project")

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Go to solution

Hi;

One of the best recorders:

BB Flash back

https://www.flashbackrecorder.com/

MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

He asked for a software to edit... not to record... 😉

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)

Go to solution

BB flash Back is multi purpose software,Both for creating and editing videos with many great and unique features!

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Go to solution

Are you doing live on-camera video (talking head) or just screen shots of code or PPTs?

I have never done a screen shot of code or PPTs and I never will, so for me Adobe Premiere Elements is perfect. It does everything I could want at a very reasonable price. Those will do screencasting off their computer will probably refer to Camtasia, but I'll leave that to others.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

I purchased Corel Video Studio. I think the one I purchased was the more expensive one with more features. It is easy to use!

Go to solution

I should add, that is, an addendum to my own comment, that Corel has annoying ads! I have managed to get rid of them, thankfully.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@Stacey-Cronin

Camtasia 2018.

---Brian

Go to solution

Question about Camtasia 2018. According to Udemy the upload video file must be H264 , 1080p and a video bitrate of 10Mb/s. How did you get the output from Camtasia to hit 10 Mb/s. I can only hit 2-3 Mb/s with the best settings. 

MassimilianoAlf
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi Stacey, for me the best choice for you is Camtasia, is very easy to use and has a lot of functions...

The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success (Paramhansa Yogananda)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I use VSDC as a very powerful and free video editor that has all the editing features I've ever needed and doesn't watermark or add other garbage to the videos. For audio recording I've found Audacity also pretty much does everything I need. (One confusing note about Audacity is that to save your audio you use the export function. To get out you reply "No" to "Save Project")

Go to solution

Thanks for the help guys. Gonna give VSDC a shot and see how I get on 

Go to solution

Camtasia for PC. Screenflow for Mac.

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Go to solution

Camtasia. But beware of adding music. Students can find it annoying - it's very rarely done well. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors