Created my first course-How to promote?

Options

Dear All,

Glad to announce, created my first course on Udemy(actually first on the net). Request to have a look and provide any feedback.

https://www.udemy.com/course/mastering-the-art-of-communication/?referralCode=358956CD66BA19671640

I was searching to see how to promote on Udemy, except for the free coupon system, i do not see any other promotion mode. Does it mean it is automatically taken up by Udemy or should i do something about it.

I did a post on my youtube channel and Linkedin. Thats pretty much i have done. Any other ideas you can help with.

Thank you

Bhaskar Challa

Comments

• Leonor C.
    Leonor C. Posts: 1,069 Udemy rank
    Options

Hello @BhaskarChalla

Congratulations on publishing your first course! That's a big success!

I'll like to recommend having a look at this Webinar Replay: 5 Things Every Instructor Should Do After Publishing and our Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Marketing

We also offer strategies to instructors on how to promote their courses here, and you can always get advice from fellow instructors in the community. Some of them have shared their experiences in this compilation of the best posts about marketing.

The resources above should help you with your next steps after publishing your course!:

Leonor

Udemy Community Team

• BhaskarChalla
    Options

Thank you, good links, appreciate the help

• RobertChalmers
    Options

Hi, I had a look at your course but the samples have no sound? The speaker is turned off.

• BhaskarChalla
    Options

Robert,

I just checked from my system and another as well, the link i provided has the necessary sound. Please recheck once, could be an issue with your system. If not, please give me the link, and video you see the issue with.

I appreciate that you took the time to go through my course, thanks a lot!

regards

Bhaskar

• RobertChalmers
    Options

Hello,

it’s working this time. Perhaps it didn’t work before because I wasn’t logged in?

The speaker had a line through it.
    but this time I logged in first and the sound worked.

My apologise for my mistake.

regards

Robert