I Feel Like Singing The Song By Etta James-"At Last"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Feel Like Singing The Song By Etta James-"At Last"

At last I have submitted my first course to Udemy so one of the verses in the song sums up how I feel.

"I found a dream, that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known"
Regardless of the review process I am just happy  that I stayed focused to complete the course. I do dream about doing more courses and totally thrilled about the future. Was it hard work? Yes, for me it was challenging because I was trying to play with two different video editing platforms plus Photoshop elements. But I am learning so much. I have been telling others about putting courses together for this site but I also let them know  that it is not without hard work! Thanks for all the wisdom shared in this community and I look forward to standing on your shoulders even more in the future.
5 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Blogging Betty Boomer, that's amazing! Congratulations on publishing your first course. Thank you for sharing a bit of the journey you took to get here! We're very proud. 👏

Feel free to ask questions and connect with other instructors in the Published Instructor Club. 😊

Wishing you all the best!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Awww, this is soooo cool.

I have already started working on my second course while the review process continues. Helps me not be anxious about the review process. LOL

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh wow, @Blogging Betty Boomer, your motivation is inspiring! As you mentioned in your post, creating courses is NOT an easy job, but you're going for it and we love to see it. 😊 Don't forget to take breaks and reward yourself for your hard work.

What is your teaching area? We would love to get to know you better if you feel like sharing a bit about yourself here.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Welcome aboard Betty! Wishing you all the best on your new adventure!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors