Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

Hi there!

Welcome aboard, our community is excited to have you here! We'd love to get to know you better, so here's a place for you to introduce yourself (if you’d like) and meet other members as they join.

Some questions you may answer to get your thoughts flowing:

• Who are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your teaching area?
  • Why did you join the Instructor Community?
  • Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

Good to know:

Cheers!

407 Replies

Hi everyone,

So great to have such a great platform to teach through.

I'm Lee-Ann and I live in Wales, UK.

I'm mainly a vocal coach and music teacher, but also have a background in security, health & safety, first aid, care work and a few other random things so I'm looking forward to being able to pass on my knowledge in all of those areas.

I like to hike long distance over the mountains of Wales ...it's fun for me, but everybody else looks like they need a nap after I've shown them some pictures and tell them about my trips. 🤣💜

Cool!

Who are you? 

My name is Gaurav Sharma . I am a Enterprenuar. My main background is operation with ecommerce, and sales business, especially with early phases of Ecommerce development for scratch. I just got my Masters in the area at the end of 2021. Also, I'm a Digital Marketing teacher.

Where are you from? I'm from Uttarakhand, from a state that is located in the India, in the Northern Region

What is your teaching area? There are two main types of courses: courses related to my research areas or ecommerce in general: Product Research, Product development, DIY Photography, Listing, Content Creation, Meta, Tags, Blogs, Social Media handles, Sales, advertising, anaylatics etc...

And... there are courses that mix my areas with marketplace selling, especially Amazon, because I have been oprated for a it. 

Graphic Designing for ecommerce, Social Media Creatives, Video Editing for Ecommerce, Product Demonstration, Social Media Boosting, SEO, SMO, Facebook Marketing, Instagram Marketing, and more. Learn Case Study, Brand building and more. 

The courses are both in Hindi, English and Bilingual language... 

Why did you join the Instructor Community? I always passionate for learning new things and explore it promisingly, like to inovate every time with limited resources, I got some different passionate view points which worked for so wants to share with my planet people, strategies, new rules, knowing other instructors, etc

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

A couple of them...

1. My birthday is in the Year (10/12) Human Rights Day

2. As a child, I always wanted to be a hacker and Businessman and I always liked Computers and Case studies. 

3. When I was 10 years old, I started to teach Computer basics. I started to like the graphics design because of coraldraw mainly, but I just learned only basic level graphic design and other basics

4. I like to write fictions and creative rhymes 

5. I like singing and light old hindi music in general and ghazals

6. I like to create small innovation, explore low cost marketing ideas and business ideas, learning new things

Hi, very cool.

Great to hear about #Hiking .

Hi Lee-Ann! Welcome! X

Herkese Merhaba,

benim adım Hakan Baransel. Türkiye (İstanbul da) yaşıyorum. Uzunca yıllar İtalya da  eğitim aldım. İlk okulu ve  üniversiteyi İtalya da  bitirdim. Şimdiyse bu deneyimlerimi yeni arkadaşlarıma aktarma amacı ile İtalyanca A1 - A2 -B1 -B2 seviyesinde ders gösteriyorum.

Derslerimiz çok eğlenceli geçiyor. Sıfırdan başlayan yada az da olsa bir bilgiye sahip olanlar için ideal bir kurs. Sizlerin de beğenisini kazanacağını umduğunuz pratik yollardan öğrenme işleyiş şeklini ve günlük hayatımızda  nelere dikkat edilmesi gerektiğini öğreten  bir kurs . Bekliyorum hepinizi !

That's really cool. I'd def be one if the people tied from looking at hiking pictures.  But I know you have seen some very beautiful landscapes.

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

• Who are you? My name is Guilherme Matos Passarini. I am a biologist. My main background is research, especially with early phases of drug development for tropical diseases. I just got my phD in the area at the end of 2021. Also, I'm a Science teacher.
  • Where are you from? I'm from Brazil, from a state that is located in the Amazon, in the Northern Region
  • What is your teaching area? There are two main types of courses: courses related to my research areas or biology in general: Phytochemistry, drug development, microbiology, medicinal chemistry, biological evolution etc...

And... there are intersisciplinary courses that mix my areas with programming, especially Python, because I have been programming for a while: Python for Genetics, Pythor for Chemistry, Python for physics, R for biosciences.

The courses are both in English and Portuguese

• Why did you join the Instructor Community? I always like to know what happens with this Company, the marketing strategies, new rules, knowing other instructors, etc

A couple of them...
1. My birthday is in the New Year (01/01)
2. As a child, I always wanted to be a scientist and I always liked Science

3. When I was 12 years old, I started to learn Japanese. I started to like the language because of animes mainly, but I just learned only basic level Japanese
4. I like to draw
5. I like metal and heavy music in general and electronics

Bruh im 12 too and im learning Japanese 😄

And rock/heavy metal is the BEST mudic 🙂

And i do a bit of python coding 🙂

My aunt is from brazil 😅

Really cool stuff 🙂

Btw i like to draw too 🙂 mostly paint :]

Btw i hope you have a nice time here!!

• Your name My name is Carole Bersani.
  • Where you're from I live in Massachusetts, USA.
  • What you teach I teach English and created a course on American Idioms.
  • Something fun about you! I lived in Paraguay, South America for two years while volunteering with the Peace Corps.

Hello, Everyone, Bella.

My name is Jilson Santana, and I'm from Brazil. 

I teach Excel and VBA, and I am the founder of ioCode.

I'm a Full Stack Developer and a teacher with more than 21 years in the market.

I've worked in large companies developing complex systems, and I'm passionate about teaching. My Portuguese courses are on another account https://www.udemy.com/user/jilson/.

I'm happy to participate in the community, I'm sure I'll learn a lot here, and I hope I can contribute too.

I want to thank everyone who is part of the community, especially for each contribution.

Regards,

Jilson

Who are you?

I'm João Craveiro, a.k.a. "Cravvie". 

Where are you from?

Lisbon, Portugal.

What is your teaching area

I've taught many subjects across Computer Science and Software Development over the years, but I've been focusing on Software Product Management in the past few years.

Why did you join the Instructor Community?

I want to provide my workshops on product strategy for platform businesses in a self-paced course format, so they can reach more learners wherever they are and in their own time!

Tell us a fun fact about yourself!

I can cook many elaborate dishes, of all kinds (meat, fish, vegetarian, ...)...but I can't fry an egg!

Your fun fact made me LOL! 🤣

I love cooking too... and i cant fry an egg aswell 🙈😂

• Who are you?
    My name is Floor Wittink and I am a classical saxophoniste and breathcoach from the Netherlands.
    I perform and give workshops about music making and about breathing technique when playing or singing.

• What is your teaching area?
    With assistance of a Feldenkrais practitionar and collegae musician I created an online course for amateur and professional musicians about breathing: what is healhy breathing, how to use breath support with minimum tension and max freedom and how does breathing affect our health?

• Why did you join the Instructor Community?
    I'd like to share experiences!
    I actually want to be a singer :-0

I'm not a musician, although I like the sound of the sax and really appreciate your dedication to teach about breathing. Breath is life! 

True!

Maybe you can be a jazz singer? Lol 😉

I love the focus on breath.  As a yoga teacher, I show people how to use breath to reduce pain.  Cheers!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors