Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's welcome our new members! [March 2024]

EN-Welcome (2) (1).png

Hello 😊,

We're delighted to extend a warm welcome to our newest members who joined us in the Instructor Community in March. 

Let's take a moment to welcome 👏

Whether you're just getting started or you've been teaching online for years, this is a place where you can connect with others, share your experiences, and learn from each other. If you're new to the community, here are a few things you can do to get started:

• 👋 Introduce yourself: Write a post and tell us a little bit about yourself, your background, and your teaching experience.
  • 👉 Do you have questions for the other instructors or the Udemy team? Don't hesitate, and create a post!
  • 💡Check out our monthly themes: Every month, we share a calendar of discussions and resources around a specific theme to help you grow as an online instructor. This month it's Audio and Video. You can find it here
  •  Join our coffee chats: Every month, we host a virtual coffee chat where you can connect with other members and discuss a variety of topics related to online teaching.
    Click here to check it out.

We're thrilled to have you join us, and we're excited to connect with you and support you on your journey on Udemy.

Cheers,

Udemy Community Team

12 Replies

@MarinaT Thank you !

Thanks @MarinaT for the shoutout. Happy to be part of this community of teachers! 😊 Welcome everyone! 👋

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We are happy to have you here @RajanGosavi025 & @akoskm! Looking forward to seeing your contribution to the community! 

I am Negin Zomorodi, an Iranian female composer, reaching out to express my enthusiasm for a potential collaboration with UDEMY. thanks for your kind welcome massage.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NeginNazemz643

You're most welcome!

I've noticed you've been active in the community already, and I'm looking forward to seeing you in our next coffee chat 😊.

thank @MarinaT for a greeting welcome 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pleasure! 

I hope you are going to have a good time in the community 😊

Hello Udemy Community Team! 👋

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It's an honor to be part of such a vibrant and supportive community.

I'm thrilled to connect with fellow instructors and learn from each other's experiences. Looking forward to contributing and growing together!

Cheers,

Indy Jeed

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yay! 🙌 Please let us know if you have any questions.

We are always happy to help! 

Thank you Marina for the mention and for encouraging us to collaborate. Saying hello to the group! 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Absolutely! 🙌 Please feel free to jump into discussions or start a conversation if you have any questions. 

Hi, thanks for the welcome! I've already communicated on a previous question (which the community answered fine), but I haven't really introduced myself.

My background in online teaching goes back to the lockdowns in 2020. I presented a number of live courses on five platforms, and then started loading courses onto my Teachable school.

Teachable is no longer the best platform for my lifetime-access courses so I'm gradually migrating some of my courses from there to Udemy, seeing how they go.

My subject area is esoterics - Qabalah, runes, meditation, magic, that sort of thing.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors