Introducing myself (Pardip Singh) as new Udemy instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself (Pardip Singh) as new Udemy instructor

Please accept my greetings for the whole Udemy Instructor Community.   

My name is Pardip Singh.  Currently living in Dallas Texas USA.

I am really impressed the way the Udemy instructors develop these courses with so much passion and involvement and want to introduce myself with a few notes on my high level of enthusiasm and expertise to develop courses on Udemy platform.

• I had a long career in Telecom Industry in USA, France and India working for either Telecom Equipment Vendors or Telecom Service Providers.
  • Most of the projects that I handled working for these companies were in responsible positions of System Engineering, Network Engineering, Network Performance and Optimization. These roles require you to have a very deep understanding of the topic from a Standards perspective and Products Architecture perspective before you can engineer them and deploy in networks.
  • For the functions being used by subscribers, it was necessary for me to have a clear picture of end-to-end messages flowing over different interfaces for control signaling and media paths based on standard protocols.
  • During my roles in different projects, I developed some training courses and workshops for internal teams of the company that I worked in. 
  • Since I had good exposure to all generations of Wireless networks (from 1G to 5G), I started developing a passion to become an instructor and develop courses on the topics that I have worked on in my career.
  • So, I have selected my First favorite topic of “Introduction to Rich Communication Services” for which I already developed first two sections.

I will be looking for feedback from all of you as my course starts taking its shape.  For that I want to say BIG THANK to all of you in advance.

Warm Regards,

Pardip Singh

2 Replies
Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PardipSingh1206 😊

I extend a heartfelt welcome to you. Your expertise and presence enrich our online space, and we're excited to embark on this journey with you. 

Should you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to ask.

Once again, welcome aboard!

Thanks Bessy for warm Welcome.

Regards,

Pardip

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors