New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

New to the community? Start here! (Welcome Video)

Welcome to the community! We are truly happy that you've joined us. This quick video guide will be walking you through how our community works and what you can expect on your journey. There’s a wealth of information and many ways to interact, so here’s a quick rundown on where you can find important information and resources: 

Don’t be afraid to ask any questions or suggest new ideas. We all have been newbies at some point, and we are here to help you at each step of the way. Our members and moderators are very friendly (and very knowledgeable!) and will do their best to answer any questions you have, no matter how simple or complex they are.

See you around! 👋

25 Replies

Hi everyone, my name is Gladys Mezrahi and I am new to online courses. I have in-person workshops and always felt that I connect and engage personally but feel that I have a lot to offer and want to try to get my courses online. I welcome all the advice.

Thanks, 

@GladysMezrahi wrote:

Hi everyone, my name is Gladys Mezrahi and I am new to online courses. I have in-person workshops and always felt that I connect and engage personally but feel that I have a lot to offer and want to try to get my courses online. I welcome all the advice.

Thanks, 

‎12-16-2022 12:47 PM...................................Hi.....                   @gla    .....What........................................................kind of ................advice ..............you /.............would .........like to ////////////////////////////.......................receive.....................................................................?

👋 Hello

Hi Im Daniel, i would like to create a course to share my knowledge of what i have learned throught the year in web development and functional integrations. Im exited to get started by creating an introductory course. 

How’s that course creation going? @DanielMaldonado 

Hello Everyone,

I have been in the Technology field for many years, and have testified in court as an expert witness in Computer Forensics. I have also been an instructor for many years at college level with great success. My students have great careers in the Information Technology field with my real world method of instruction. So here I am hoping to help more people in the Information Technology field gain the experience and knowledge to help advance their careers.
I absolutely love the enthusiasm and community involvement here and look forward to sharing concepts with everyone.

Wishing everyone great success!

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Donna_Parsons

Welcome to our Community!  We are happy to have you here! 👏

Computer Forensics? Wow, this sounds fascinating! 

We are here when help is needed and wish you all the best for your journey on Udemy!😊

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am looking forward to this wonderful platform and community.

Title: Embarking on My Udemy Journey: A Warm Hello from Hungary!

Hello, Udemy Community! 🌟

I am thrilled to share that today marks the beginning of my exciting journey here at Udemy. Although my initial sign-up happened a few moons ago, it was important for me to meticulously craft my course before taking the plunge into the rich waters of this platform. After investing months of hard work, I feel invigorated and ready to share my knowledge with eager learners. Greetings from the beautiful land of Hungary! 🇭🇺

I must say, the welcome video was quite enlightening and engaging, and the thriving discussions in the comments section have also been insightful. However, as I navigate through this new environment, one aspect has piqued my curiosity and I would appreciate some clarification.

I stumbled upon the statement - "External links are not welcomed", which seems rather straightforward. However, I noticed that some members have appended links directing to their https://substack.com/ profiles in their signatures. This makes me wonder: Is Substack an exception to this rule, or is this a platform where Udemy instructors generally create profiles? Have I misunderstood something here?

I would be grateful for any insights or advice on this matter, as I want to ensure that I adhere to the community guidelines while also effectively showcasing my credentials and engaging with fellow instructors.

Thank you in advance for your support. I am eagerly looking forward to contributing to and learning from this vibrant community.

Warm regards,

The Attention-Broker

Thank you.

Helpful

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @EzeKingsley286

Welcome to the community! 

We are happy to hear it's helpful for you 😊

Do not hesitate to create a conversation in case you have questions about teaching on Udemy! 

Thanks 😊 

I'm new here and I feel very excited  about this . I'm going to be teacher 🥰

. Also I'm welcoming your guidance  and help .

Thank you for this onboarding and a welcome video!! Really helpful and encouraging! 

Cheers,

Dillyara 

Hello, i am Ann an instructor i hope to start posting my course and also ideas and i am very glad that there's  a whole community one can rely on...thank you for making us feel very welcome and excited to start 😊 

Totally agree with you! It is indeed cool that their us a community Herr snd a very frjendly snd s helpful Udemy supper team! 

Best,

Dillyara 

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awww! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback.

We are very happy to hear that! 😍 

Hello everyone,

My name is Gertrude Chombo from Kenya.

I am a Leadership and governance expert. I love to teach leadership and management to newly promoted leaders/managers and professionals who desire to be equipped with leadership skills.

I developed this passion as I was starting at the beginning of my career journey when I realized that I possessed the art of influencing people. Over the years I have been developing this skill and for over 20 years now I have helped quite a number of people to develop leadership skills.

I am also a Life Coach. I help the youth learn how to set personal goals and exploit their potential.

I love puzzles and crosswords. They keep me alert and informed as I also learn new words.

I am so glad to be part of this community and look forward to learning from the members and  helping others learn from me too.

Cheers!

Gertrude

Bessy
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GertrudeCho465 Thank you for introducing yourself. We’re happy to have you here! 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors